How to activate windows7 default hidden themes
What is windows7 default hidden themes ? :
During installation windows7, some themes remain hidden. These themes are called windows7 hidden themes.
When we install windows7 in our computer, then windows7 installs themes based on our location. These themes are called windows7 default themes. But unfortunately we cannot use all the windows7 default themes readily due to our location problem. Many windows7 default themes remain hidden. For example if we select “United state” as our country, then windows7 will install themes for united state and nearby countries. Other themes will remain inactive. Now I will show you how to activate windows7 default hidden themes easily.
How to activate or how to unlock windows7 default hidden themes ? :
1. Click “start menu”
2. Click “Search Programs and Files”
3. Type or copy/paste “C:WindowsGlobalizationMCT”
4. Press “ENTER” from your keyboard
5. Now you are in ‘MCT Folder”. In this folder you will see MCT-AU, MCT-CA, MCT-GB, MCT-US, MCT-ZA etc folders. Open each folder and activate all the themes manually by double clicking.
6. Now go to “Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Personalization” and select the theme which you like.
7. Enjoy all the windows7 default hidden themes
Try this trick now and activate your windows7 hidden themes. If you know any other technique, then please comment or write an article in this blog and share it with everybody. Thank you for reading my post.
Tags: Browser Speed
, Computer Accessories
, Computer Learning
, Computer Speed
, Computer Trabulshotting.
, Computer Training
, How to activate windows7 default hidden themes
, Internet Browsing
, Internet Speed