How to add Facebook share button to your blogger blog?
Do you want to add the Facebook Share button on your blogspot blog? Facebook users already know that Bloggers are encouraged to use Facebook share button to their blog. For this purpose, Facebook share button of various designs and features are provided by “Facebook wiki” But they didn’t clearly discuss, how to add the Facebook share button in a blog beside a post. So today I will share with you, how to add facebook share button to your blog.
• Log in into blogger.com.
• Go to Layout> Edit HTML tab.
• Expand Widget Templates check mark in the box next to the window.
• Ctrl + F to find this line by pressing <div class=’post-header-line-1′/>.
• Place the code just below to set up share button.
• <div style=’float:right; margin-left:10px;’> <a expr:share_url=’data:post.url’ name=’fb_share’ rel=’nofollow’ type=’button_count’/>
• save. Save your changes and view your blog in another tab on firefox.
• The wiki link at the top of the Facebook button, you will find a variety of designs. Preferred design type = ‘button_count”s ‘button_count”s putting it in place. I have a small piece of the button which shows the number of shares (ie how many of your post and share it with others by their Facebook pages) that we use. You can use “box_count”, “button”, “icon_link”, “icon” whicn you like.
Tags: Blog Post
, Facebook Blogging
, Free Blog
, How to add Facebook share button to your blogger blog?